2. Registration documents, Jam Session - Barcelona

2. Registration documents

Inscription calendar


· Registration Online June 28 August 31
· Photocopy of DNI, NIE or Passport.
· Photocopy of Baccalaureate and Professional Degree (candidates who have these cerificates).
· Payment of the registration to  acces exams and shipment of the receipt.
· Copy of the approval or conditional Baccalaureate (candidates who have performed these studies abroad).

All documentation must be sent in a unique email to superior@jamsession.cat. Notes certificate is not valid.

 The school is not responsible for the veracity of the documents submitted by the candidate. If fake, the applicant bears all the risks that could lead to this crime unpunished, leaving the center.


Academic requirements



Candidates must provide the Baccalaureate . Also accepted as equivalent:

· LOGSE Baccalaureate or Degree or LOE.

· Titling BUP + COU Plan 70.

· Higher Technician Degree (Higher Degree Formative Cycle).

· Access exam for over 25 years to college (regardless of the university).

· Proof of high school for over 18 years.

· Any university degree (degree or diploma), including any Higher Grade Music (Plan 66 and LOGSE) and the Professional Title of Music Plan 42.


Candidates unable to prove the Baccalaureate:

Candidates who don’t prove the Baccalaureate title must overcome a regulated and organized evidence by the Department of Education to be able to access Higher Artistic Studies. This test proves knowledge in relation to the objectives of the Baccalaureate. Both the organization and the calendar are determined by the Departament of Education of Generalitat of Cataluña.

They can access the evidence over 18, or who comply during the same year, and exceptionally, students over 16 years of age who study sixth year of professional music or who have passed the entrance test to the sixth year.

Fore more info: http://ensenyament.gencat.cat/ca/serveis-tramits/proves/proves-acces/espec-artistics-superiors/


Professional Degree Music

The candidates can provide Professional Degree of Music. Are accepted as equivalent:

  • The professional title of Plan 42.
  • The title of Medium Degree Music Plan 66.
  • The title of Medium Degree of Music LOGSE.
  • The title of Professional Degree music LOE.
  • The title of top degree music in a different specialty to which you want to register.

Candidates who can’t demonstrate the Professional Degree of Music must do a specific exercise in Higher Center of Music Jam Session. This exercise represents 5% of the final grade of access.
Candidates evidencing the First Degree Professional Music exempt the specific exercise. In this section, will receive the maximum score that weighs 5% of the final grade of access.
Candidates who have taken musical studies abroad have to do the specific exercise.

Note: If the applicant approves this specific exercise in our center, will not be awarded with the official Professional Degree of Music.