Due to the exceptional situation we are experiencing, the dates that we give you are provisional and subject to change.
Procedure and rules of matriculation
This higher degree includes a total of 240 ECTS credits (60 / year).
The matriculation will be:
· Full time (60 credits/year) – mandatory for the first 2 years of career.
· Part time (30 credits/year) – Its possible from the third and fourth year students.
From 15 to 17, September. Through ONLINE MATRICULATION.
– Payments made outside the established deadlines will have a 5% surcharge.
– In the event that the applicant can not make the registration personally you may authorize a third party to the proceeding.
– The registration procedure is the responsibility of the student and is conditional on the authenticity of the documents and compliance with legal requirements and applicable regulations and payment deadlines in the calendar.
– The student is not entitled to refunds of amounts of tuition, regardless of cases attributable to the center.
– At the end enrollment fee will be added to the amount of compulsory insurance (for younger than 28 years old only).
Modification of matriculation
The schedules of the subjects can’t be changed. However, if a student needs to make a change, for work reasons, he/she must send a valid company certificate to the Secretary’s Office indicating his/her working days and times.
Once the company certificate has been accepted, the following changes can be made:
• Collective subjects:
If the student wants to take a subject that is taught in several groups, at another time, he/she must contact a student who goes to the other group. If the subject is Band, the student will only be able to make the change for another of the same instrument and level.
If the change is possible, you must notify the Secretariat, the Head of Studies and the teachers concerned by email.
Changes in group subjects can only be made on the seven calendar days after receiving the timetables for the 1st semester, and during the 1st week of November for the 2nd semester.
• Individual subjects:
The affected student can consider the change by addressing the student of the same instrument and informing the teacher. If the change is made, you must notify the Secretariat and the Head of Studies by email.
Changes in individual subjects can be made throughout the course.
Important: The change can never be made if it affects other subjects.