Course matriculation – ESM Jam Session
Procedure and rules of matriculation
This higher degree includes a total of 240 ECTS credits (60 / year).
The matriculation will be:
· Full time (60 credits/year) – mandatory for the first 2 years of career.
· Part time (30 credits/year) – Its possible from the third and fourth year students.
From 27 to 30 of June, through ONLINE MATRICULATION.
– Payments made outside the established deadlines will have a 5% surcharge.
– In the event that the applicant can not make the registration personally you may authorize a third party to the proceeding.
– The registration procedure is the responsibility of the student and is conditional on the authenticity of the documents and compliance with legal requirements and applicable regulations and payment deadlines in the calendar.
– The student is not entitled to refunds of amounts of tuition, regardless of cases attributable to the center.
– At the end enrollment fee will be added to the amount of compulsory insurance (for younger than 28 years old only).
Modification of matriculation
It is set September 30 as the maximum date to request in secretariat a modification of the matriculation made in July or September, either to request a change of group, to add or change an optional asignature or to correct some other matriculation error. Beyond this date, there’nt will be changes in matriculation and only will be made changes arising from causes attributable to the school.
Group changes are limited by the occupations and the ratios of the asignatures, and will only be granted in case there are free places. Teachers are not responsible for accepting or not a student in the group, and therefore will only be able to evaluate the students who appear in the class list.
In case of non-acceptance of the group or asignature change, the student must choose to cancel the the acces to school.